Timery 1.5.2 is available on the App Store! This update is packed with additions, tweaks, and fixes to help you track your time!
• Report exports
• Y-axis in graphs
• New report grouping and more filters
• Apple Watch data-loading improvements
• Improvements to time tracking around midnight
• Tab bar quick actions
Here are some more details:
Reports can be exported as CSV, PDF, and PNG files from a new export button and keyboard shortcuts.
Graphs in the apps and widgets have a y-axis for improved graph context.
There’s a new grouping option to group by split tags. Instead of a report showing “Tag 1, Tag 2” and “Tag 2, Tag 3”, it will show “Tag 1”, “Tag 2”, and “Tag 3”.
When editing a report, there are new filters to include & exclude one or more clients and to exclude tasks.
Pull down in Current Time Entry view for a new “Reload Data” button to reload projects, tags, etc.
On watchOS 9, saved timers sync from iCloud in addition to syncing from iPhone.
Tap the report graph to cycle through the time-period options. And touch & hold on the graph to open the list of saved reports.
• Touch & hold each tab in the tab bar for a related action
• Output CSV files from Check Total Time Tracked and Check Project Time Tracked actions in Shortcuts
• Many improvements to adding & editing time entries in another workspace
Plus new settings!
• Sort time-entry suggestions
• Sort recent time entries in the timers-lists view and auto-select search
• Hide the duration in Lock Screen Live Activities
• Hide client names or show a client icon instead of the name
@timery Ever since this update the app on my watch seems to crash when trying to open? Already tried restart, reinstall etc. Do you have any other suggestions?
indieapps.space is dedicated to hosting accounts for mobile and desktop applications developed by small, independent developers and development teams (no personal accounts, please).
Check the release notes for more details!
Thank you for using Timery and being part of the Timery Club. I really appreciate your support and your feedback! 🙏
I hope you enjoy these updates and they’re useful for you. Happy time tracking!