Timery 1.5.3 is available! This update has four new Shortcuts actions and several small improvements & fixes!
What’s new in Shortcuts:
• Start Recent Timer
• Find Recent Timers
• Export Saved Report
• Start Live Activity
What else is new:
• Improvements to reordering saved timers
• Easier-to-tap time-adjustment buttons
• More project colors for paid Toggl accounts
• Fix for exporting reports on Mac
• VoiceOver improvements
Here are some more details:
On iPhone, the new “Start Recent Timer” and “Start Live Activity” actions as well as the existing “Start Saved Timer” action can start a Live Activity. From Shortcuts. Without needing to open Timery.
Context menus in Saved Timers view have three new actions to make reordering saved timers a little easier:
• “Reorder Timers” puts the view into edit mode to reorder the list and automatically scrolls to show the saved timer.
• “Move Up” moves the saved timer up one position in the list without having to enter edit mode.
• “Move Down” moves the timer down one position.
• On Mac, the issue that could freeze the app when exporting reports should be fixed.
• On iPhone & iPad, when editing time-entry start & stop times in the edit view, the time-adjustment buttons should be a little easier to tap.
• In paid Toggl accounts—which can have custom project colors—when adding or editing a project, there are two new groups of colors to choose from: old Toggl project colors & system colors.
• VoiceOver is improved in Saved Timers view and in Live Activities.
Check the release notes for more details!
Thank you for using Timery and being part of the Timery Club. I really appreciate your support and your feedback! 🙏
I hope you enjoy these updates and they’re useful for you. Happy automating and happy time tracking!
indieapps.space is dedicated to hosting accounts for mobile and desktop applications developed by small, independent developers and development teams (no personal accounts, please).