Timery 1.5.3 is available! This update has four new Shortcuts actions and several small improvements & fixes!
What’s new in Shortcuts:
• Start Recent Timer
• Find Recent Timers
• Export Saved Report
• Start Live Activity
What else is new:
• Improvements to reordering saved timers
• Easier-to-tap time-adjustment buttons
• More project colors for paid Toggl accounts
• Fix for exporting reports on Mac
• VoiceOver improvements
Here are some more details:
The “Start Recent Timer” action gets a list of recent timers and asks which one to start.
It can also accept as input a found recent timer from the “Find Recent Timers” action which uses predicate filtering to get a list of recent timers.
The “Export Saved Report” action exports a saved reports overview or summary report as a CSV, PDF, or PNG like in the app.
• On Mac, the issue that could freeze the app when exporting reports should be fixed.
• On iPhone & iPad, when editing time-entry start & stop times in the edit view, the time-adjustment buttons should be a little easier to tap.
• In paid Toggl accounts—which can have custom project colors—when adding or editing a project, there are two new groups of colors to choose from: old Toggl project colors & system colors.
• VoiceOver is improved in Saved Timers view and in Live Activities.
Check the release notes for more details!
Thank you for using Timery and being part of the Timery Club. I really appreciate your support and your feedback! 🙏
I hope you enjoy these updates and they’re useful for you. Happy automating and happy time tracking!
indieapps.space is dedicated to hosting accounts for mobile and desktop applications developed by small, independent developers and development teams (no personal accounts, please).