• Multitrack transcription: put each person on their own track in Ferrite (or record them to their own file & import all into Transcriptionist) and it'll show who said what. Also means it doesn't get thrown off by crosstalk.
• Of course, can play back audio (up to 2x speed) & tracks progress alongside speakers.
• Search (inc. regexps) and replace.
• Export in a bunch of formats — or create your own with built-in editor.
• Wide accessibility support: VoiceOver, Voice Control, Dynamic Type etc
Another experiment is that I've opened up around 100 slots on a public TestFlight. Haven't decided whether I'll keep it open, but I've not tried it before and I wanted to give it a shot. So if you would find this useful: https://testflight.apple.com/join/ppYPASJO
indieapps.space is dedicated to hosting accounts for mobile and desktop applications developed by small, independent developers and development teams (no personal accounts, please).