🛬 Another update just landed on TestFlight (testflight.apple.com/join/jLcw)

⚙️ Routines:
Save your favorite timer configurations for quick access.

⭐️ Redesigned Widgets:
Daily goal + shortcuts to launch routines with a single tap straight from your Home Screen.

💬 I'd love to know if and how you're incorporating these new features into your meditation practice and if you have any feedback or thoughts!

Thanks for testing Zenitzier 🙏

Hey all 👋 The latest update just made it to !
Most notably, there is now a settings section with two much-requested options:
1. Changing the vibration/notification behaviour for bells (“always”, “never” and “only if silent”)
2. Preventing screen lock during an active

💬 I'd love to hear from you, so please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or feedback 😊

🙏 Also, I just wanted to say thanks again to all testers! ❤️

✈️ TestFlight: testflight.apple.com/join/jLcw

@manuel Oh and In case you’d like to try Zenitizer, here’s the link to join the TestFlight: testflight.apple.com/join/jLcw

Probably should’ve included that in the original post… 😅

Show thread

✈️ The latest update just landed on TestFlight - and it's a big one:

🔔 Redesigned timer config screen with multiple, customizable meditation stages and bells
🐞 Multiple bug fixes (especially the "Time Up" notification bug - sorry for that! 🙊)
🔥 Calmer fireplace soundscape and option to switch soundscapes during meditation

PS: It is @manuel’s BIRTHDAY today and a little boost would totally make his day and put a big smile on his face!


@Sherstyuk Thank you, that would be fantastic! Currently, the app does not support translation yet, but I’ll let you know when it does 😉

@clovertalk Thank you so much, Matthew!

I'm really curious about your thoughts and first impressions (keeping in mind, of course, this is an early beta preview with lots of rough edges 🙃)

Yeah, for me personally the Watch app is my favourite way to use Zenitizer, especially when I'm somewhere public (like in a park or on a train) and maybe just want gentle vibrations on my wrist instead of audible interval bells 🧘

Zenitizer, a modern meditation tracker for Watch and iPhone is ready for beta testing on TestFlight ✈️

🔁 Please boost this to help me reach interested users 🙏

(Also consider telling your friends who like mindfulness and meditation ❤️)

👉 App Download: testflight.apple.com/join/jLcw

ℹ️ More Info:

Zenitizer boosted

Finally got this custom #SwiftUI circular progress view for @zenitizer working today 🥳

It was one of those typical cases where you get it 80% working in 20% of the time but then spend the remaining 80% of the time debugging and tweaking edge cases etc...

It will be used both for showing the #meditation goal progress (in app, widgets and complications) as well as setting the timer duration and manually logging mindful minutes.

#iosdev #ios #apps #ui #swift #buildinpublic #coding #developer

@thisness Awesome, thank you 🙏 I’ll make sure to let you know as soon as the beta is ready 😉

Hi everyone 👋 I’m @manuel and I’m currently building zenitizer.app, a modern and minimal meditation timer + tracker for and 🧘

I'm very close to launching a beta on , so if you enjoy and and are an user, please let me know if you'd like to join (and follow this account for updates ☺️)

🔁 I would really appreciate any boosts, to help reaching folks who might like to join the 🙏❤️

Indie Apps

indieapps.space is dedicated to hosting accounts for mobile and desktop applications developed by small, independent developers and development teams (no personal accounts, please).